The Journal of Business and Media Psychology (JBMP) is a web-based, peer-reviewed journal and accepts contributions from all areas of applied psychology, business and media psychology. The journal addresses a national and international audience and sees itself as an open access publication of scientific knowledge.
Research is used to solve practical problems
The JBMP aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice. Articles published in the JBMP are to be underpinned by theory and illustrate practical and useful insights. Authors are urged to describe the implications of their results for science and practice.
Economic Psychological Investigations are versatile
Business psychology is an important sub-discipline within applied psychology and has increased steadily in recent years. The JBMP covers a wide range of topics and publishes mainly empirical articles from the original business psychology practice fields of market advertising, media psychology, human resources and organizational psychology.
- Gender and Diversity Management: Explicit Cultural Values Help to Attract Target Group Members
- My Brand and I – Facebook Brand Pages and Self-Completion
- If you like it, I like it! Conformity on Facebook
- „Burnout?“ – „No, thanks, I’m done“. How the presence of burnout affects health assessment.
- Sensation Seeking Narcissists, Extraversion and Self-Presentation in social Networks in Web 2.0