The Journal of Business and Media Psychology (JBMP) is a web-based, peer-reviewed journal and accepts contributions from all areas of applied psychology, business and media psychology. The journal addresses a national and international audience and sees itself as an open access publication of scientific knowledge.
Research is used to solve practical problems
The JBMP aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice. Articles published in the JBMP are to be underpinned by theory and illustrate practical and useful insights. Authors are urged to describe the implications of their results for science and practice.
Economic Psychological Investigations are versatile
Business psychology is an important sub-discipline within applied psychology and has increased steadily in recent years. The JBMP covers a wide range of topics and publishes mainly empirical articles from the original business psychology practice fields of market advertising, media psychology, human resources and organizational psychology.
- Nice talk! How Physical Attractiveness Affects the Impact of Company Presentations
- Normative expectations and internalized values – brands as ethical constructs
- Assessing job applications – Are references of youth camp leadership a valid selection criterion?
- Consequences of Industry 4.0 on Human Labour and Work Organisation
- Match me if you can: A exploratory study to describe how Tinder is used